NY Form DTF-96 - Report of Address Change for Business Tax Accounts

Greg Hatfield Updated by Greg Hatfield

If not doing so online, use Form DTF-96 to correct or change your business location (physical address) or mailing address, or both, for business tax accounts on record with the New York State Department of Taxation and Finance (Tax Department). If you need to report any other changes for your business records, you must use Form DTF-95, Business Tax Account Update. You can report address changes on Form DTF-95 instead of filing both forms. If there are no changes to be made at this time, keep this form in your files for future use. If a change occurs, complete the form and send it to us as soon as possible.

Click the link to see the form instructions.

How did we do?

NY Form DTF-95 - Business Tax Account Update

NY Form POA-1 - Power of Attorney