Table of Contents

How do I fix a duplicate reporting?

Eric Updated by Eric

W2 files

  1. Login to BSO.
  2. Click Submit a Formatted Wage File.
  3. Search Submission Status.
  4. Look for the WFID file.
  5. Click under Submission Details.
  6. Click Further Action. If the submission has not been processed then it can be deleted.

W2 and 1099 files

Duplicate reporting can be resolved by calling the agency.

  • 1099 Files. Contact the IRS at 866-455-7438.
  • W-2 Files. Contact or call BSO at 1-888-772-2970.

How did we do?

How Do I ... ?

Printing SSA-approved, black scannable W-2 forms